Villa, Single Family - Topanga, CA
Blue Moon - an enchanting equestrian property in two parcels totaling over 11 scenic acres - will capture your heart. Under 5 miles from the beach, and through the gates is an oak canopied drive leading to the romantic main house which sits on 3.83 acres with balconies providing views of the verdant hills + countryside. The house has a charming light + airy design with dramatic floor to ceiling windows, wide plank wood floors, artisan tiles, venetian plaster, courtyard patios and decks to enjoy breezes and views. The property includes a 4 stall barn, riding arena, tack + feed rooms, pasture + areas for goats, mini horses, chickens etc. A self contained Airstream is included. The second adjacent 7.3 acre land parcel has it's own bridge from Old Topanga, a private meadow, and seasonal creek.The perfect location close to the artistic + quaint town of Topanga with convenient access. Unwind and enjoy country living in this nature lovers paradise!
Christine Kapetan of Pritchett Rapf & Associates - Topanga
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Malibu To Beverly Hills,
Vol. 38, Issue 04, Page 143.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Central Furnace; Other
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Garage: Detached
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: Driveway; RV
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Atrium; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Guest Room
Type of View
- RV Parking,Wired for High Tech,Topanga Elementary
- Topanga Elementary,RV Parking,Wired for High Tech
- Topanga Elementary,Wired for High Tech,RV Parking
- Wired for High Tech,RV Parking,Topanga Elementary